United School runs a range of business language courses for specific industries and professions. These intensive English language courses focus on improving your English speaking skills in a specific area. They will improve your English pronunciation, help you build your English vocabulary, and develop the core English language skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking. Our specialist courses can be administered in a one to one basis, two to one or group.
- Business English – Preparation for the BEC Business English Certificate
- English for Business Communication Skills
- English for Business & Writing Skills
- English for Finance
- Aviation English for Cabin Crew
- Aviation English for Pilots
- Preparation Course for the ANAC Exam
- English for Hotel and Catering
- Executive English for Law
- Preparation Course for the Cambridge ILEC Legal English Exam
- English for Engineering
- English for Medicine
- English for Pharmaceuticals
- English for Law Enforcement
United School also provides Business Language courses in Spanish, French, German and Portuguese for Foreigners. Our business language courses are practical and relevant. Learning is task-based, with role plays, discussions, and regular feedback from your teacher.
In One to one or Two to One courses, we conduct a needs assessment before every course to tailor the content as closely to your learning goals as possible.